I recently gave two interviews (Say company A and B) and am inclined to get into company A more than B. The hiring manager of A might get a little late in replying. I do not want to lose B if I don't get into A.
I want to know if I get a positive reply from company B before A, is there a polite way to say that I am waiting on one other result? Or can I buy a week or so? How do I convey this?
Thanks in advance.