I am a Junior Web Programmer who is tasked with redesigning our website. Right now the website is made in ActionScript using the FLEX API(so its Flash based).
I am looking for advice on what technologies I can use to create interactive websites.
The website requirements I have been given are:
- must work & look the same on iOS browsers
- should include animation, element movement & show detailed graphics
- look exactly the same across browsers
What technologies are available to me to create a website with these features?
I know of so far:
- Flash based websites can achieve this (ActionScript)
- JQuery can create rich dialogs (not sure if it does graphic animation or has cross browser compatibility, does it?)
- Can I use .NET for this? Would that mean I write the website in ASP .NET? - Raphael.js - can rotate & animate images, is it cross browser?
- Any others that you know of? What other technologies are out there that I dont know of?