I've been doing research on .net implementations with CQRS. Either everything I've seen so far is do-it-yourself, azure-specific, outdated (i think), or not well adopted
- Scritchy - is not well adopted
- NCQRS - appears to be a bit older? it also requires a DIY-ish setup - meaning, you need to create several projects yourself (not all that terrible though).
- https://github.com/gregoryyoung/m-r - more of a theoretical demo than a production framework
- LOKAD.CQRS - mostly azure specific
- https://github.com/MarkNijhof/Fohjin - again, more of a demo than framework
I'm working on a new project. It will be hosted in AppHarbor. I would like to use a CQRS approach. I would prefer to use an awesome framework rather than write/copy it myself.