Does such a tool exist?
- I'm on OSX, but a cross-platform solution (e.g. using Adobe AIR) would also be acceptable.
- Leave it running minimized/hidden, automatically watches specified folder for changes (no button clicking necessary)
- Installing NodeJS/python/php/etc is a non-starter. Must be totally self-contained.
- Especially interested if it will automatically combine all of the files from the same directory.
- Either sorting based on filename so that I can name them "1.library.js", "2.framework.js", "3.app.js", etc, or...
- Allow setup of manual sorting