I've found many Code Review tools:
- Phabricator (by Facebook) - http://phabricator.org/
- Rietveld (by Google) - http://code.google.com/appengine/articles/rietveld.html
- GitHub - https://github.com/
- Crucible - http://www.atlassian.com/software/crucible/overview
- GitLab - http://gitlabhq.com/demo.html
- SmartBear - http://smartbear.com/products/software-development/code-review
But didn't found any, which would be directly connected with the versioning system.
As I want the code review proccess to be required, so nobody can push any single line of unreviewed code to master, I need my versioning system to deny all pushes of revisions which were not reviewed yet.
Is there any tool which does that? Or is there any easy way how to do that?