This question already has an answer here:
- Bug once in a while, but high priority 7 answers
I've gotten a bug report from one of my users in a section of the software. The scenario is basically a databinding scenario where the user enters info, and that info is printed to pdf.
The problem is, that the functionality:
- Is used frequently (about 40 times a week)
- Hasn't been updated/modified in months
- The area of code is relatively simple to walk through
- The validation appears fine (ie, if the information wasn't filled out in the app, validation fires indicating it with a msgbox before the pdf is generated)
But this one user claims that in the past 2 weeks it's happened about 3 times out of 50 and I just can't reproduce it.
So what do you do in the case of a heisenbug?