Take the 2-minute tour ×
Programmers Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for professional programmers interested in conceptual questions about software development. It's 100% free.

How would you call a library which generates a JSON-req to a REST-API so that you just work on object-level for creating a request? Many company wants to define it as an SDK, but is it a suitable definition for this simple task?

share|improve this question
Why does it matter? –  Yannis Jun 22 '12 at 12:45
Keep it simple, just call it "SomeHelper" library –  Yusubov Jun 23 '12 at 3:35

1 Answer 1

I would call that an API client library.

share|improve this answer

Your Answer


By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.