I work for a small software company (about 200 people building 8-10 applications) and I was hoping to get some advice on products that might be out there to manage the information of which clients are using which versions of our products?
The most fundamental relationship would be that a "product" has "versions" and a given "version" is used by a "client." Uses would be:
- Determine which clients use which products
- Determine which clients are on which versions of a product
- Determine which clients are exposed to which vulnerabilities because of the version they use
- Determine which clients cannot move to a new version because of a vulnerability in the new version that they may hit
- Determine which clients should be approached for an upgrade
Any thoughts or product reviews would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance.