I'm about to create a do-everything dashboard for my team and am still having second thoughts about my project/solution structure. Since this could be a long ongoing project, I want to get the structure right from the beginning.
This is what I had in mind:
- Create a solution named "doEverythingDashboard"
- Delete the project named "doEverythingDashboard" under the solution "doEverythingDashboard"
- Create winform project named "interface"
- Create console applications projects for each functionality of "doEverythingDashboard"
- Reference each console application in "interface"
Does this make any sense? Would it make more sense to just have one project and create a class per functionality instead of an entire project?