We would like to implement the Agile/ Scrum process in our daily software management, so as to provide better progress visibility and feature managements, here are some of the activities that we want to do:
- Daily stand-up
- Release cycles of 6 weeks with 3 2-week iterations.
- Having a product back-log of tasks (integrate with bugzilla) and bugs estimated out.
- Printing a daily burn down to make velocity visible. When used as motivator, it's great.
- Easy feature development tracking and full blown visibility, especially for the sales and stake holders ( this means that it must be a web based tool).
- My team is distributed, so physical whiteboards aren't feasible.
Is there such a web based tool that meets our needs? I heard icescrum may be one, but I've never used it so I don't know.
There are a few more suggestions as here, but I've never heard of them, anyone cares to elaborate or suggest new tools?