What build or deployment tools are available for a 1 person development effort, in the .NET space, that are capable of producing project outputs?
I'm not looking necessarily looking for a CI server (though I can't think of anything else that does what I'm looking for) but I am looking for it to:
- produce and publish documentation from xml comments
- produce and publish the project (web and/or clickonce app)
- handle basic versioning (automatic build number incrementing)
- work from a sln file
- be easy to setup (< 8-16 hrs for someone who knows little to nothing about the tool(s))
- do this at the push of a button (after configuration obviously)
Things I don't need:
- source control integration : I can point it to a sln if need be. Not a huge deal.
- unit testing : I run test suite before commits
- static analysis : again, I also run these before commits
I know that msbuild is capable of most or all of this, and I do have my msbuild book(s) with me, but I'm still very new to it and I don't have the time at the moment to learn it well enough to do what I want.