- The team consists of 3 people.
- The method of development is Scrum.
- The language of the project is C++.
- The project will be under the control of the git system.
- The start up budget is 0.
The following things have to be chosen:
- Build and Version Numbering
- Project documentation ( file with the most common info for current stage of the project, which will be changed every time the new version or subversion of the project emerges )
- Project management tool ( like Trac or Redmine, I cannot use them, because there is no hosting )
- Code documentation ( I consider Doxygen )
The following questions have arisen:
- What can you add to the above list of the main solutions for project management in the described project?
- One of three project participants has linux os (No MS Office), one has Windows and MS Office (does not want to use Libre or Open Office), one has Windows, but does not have MS Office. What formats, tools can u suggest using for project documentation? The variant of using online wiki does not fit, it must be files.
- OneNote mb is a good tool for project management, but because of the reason mentioned above it is not possible. What can you advise?
- Offer a system for Build and Version Numbering.