I've always had this idea circling around until I am facing this issue.
We made an android app, it is ready, but we are planning to release the same app on iOS and possibly Windows Phone;
Now, should we just release the Android app and promise the clients that the iOS version is coming soon (create anticipation before release) or delay the release until the iOS version is ready ?
Same applies if we have a premium and free version, should we release the free version and promise that the better premium is coming soon, or release them both the same time ?
EDIT : as requested, the APP is a social APP,it depends on people's activity to succeed, and the manpower is the same, we made the iOS version, but to compile it we are waiting for the company to get us better Mac Machines (will be in a week for most)