Can someone recommend a good robust "Free" testing framework for Qt?
- Should be able to test basic mouse click / mouse move events
- Should be able to handle non-widget view components
- Should have "record" capability to generate test scripts.
- Should be automatable for running it daily.
We looked at:
- Squish - this solves all our problems. But it is just too da** expensive.
- KD Executor - the download page now links to the squish page and says that's what they recommend for testing. Not sure what they mean by that.
- TDriver - from nokia.qt. Super difficult to install. Very little documentation. Having a hard time to just install. I wonder how much harder it would be to write tests.
- qtestlib - Could not handle non-widget components. Everything has to be a widget to be tested. No "record" feature.
Can someone help with any other alternative?