I found several example freeware licenses with a simple search. Excerpting:
- copy the Product, provided that such copies contain all the original Product's contents and proprietary notices. You may collect a reimbursement for the costs of producing the copy, but you may not charge a licensing fee for the Product;
- place the Product or any Product Element on the Internet or any other public access network as long as you also acknowledge SIL and place a link back to the SIL product web page (if available);
- permit other individuals to use the Product under the terms listed above.
You may not
- sell licenses for the Product;
- include the Product or any Product Element in any other collection or other product;
- remove any proprietary notices on the Product or on any Product Element.
You may use the SOFTWARE without charge. We may place announcement of other products into SOFTWARE. Intelligent-Digital.com will not monitor the content of your use (e.g., sites selected or files used).
3.1 You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE.
3.2 You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE.
3.3 You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
3.4 You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information or for any illegal purpose.
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies for personal use.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sell Starz or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the Starz executable or any portion of it.
3. Distribute Starz in any form.