Basically, the objective is to create a visual representation of the software specification document. This visual representation would capture various scenarios involved in the software.
- Picture speaks louder than words
- Catch scenarios so that they need to be handled by the developer
- Becomes a knowledge map for others
- Can be used as a reference
- Can be used for knowledge transfer as well.
- If possible, we can dynamically modify the visual representation to add scenarios when site issues are found and they were not identified initially.
I do not know how to do this. But I would like to invest time to find out how to do this. But is it worth the effort?