There are lot of 3-letter techniques, which are big nothings. Some time ago, I was depressed, if I didn't understand a new one at first sight, but now I know, I was just confused, because the new stuff is just too simple and trivial, but I was anticipated something new and vibrant. Okay, it's only 99% of cases, for the rest 1% I'm trying to find a good article of it.
The idea of DOMAssistant is to provide
a simpler and more consistent way to
script against the Document Object
Model (DOM) in web browsers. The idea
is that everything starts with the
element(s) in question, selected
through id or CSS selectors, and then
perform various methods on it, such as
adding or removing classes, events
- Clear scope, definition 2. Precise examples! 3. On the opening page!!! And the light came to my mind.
So, if you can't understand, maybe only the documentation is poor.