Since my SO thread was closed i guess i can ask it here.
What practice or practices are good 90% of the time when working with threading with multiple cores? Personally all i have done was share immutable classes and pass (copy) data to a queue to the destine thread.
Note: This is for research and when i say 90% of the time i dont mean it is allowed to fail 10% of the time (thats ridiculous!) i mean 90% it is a good solution while the other 10% it is not so desirable due to implementation or efficiently reasons (or plainly another technique fits the problem domain a lot better).