I'm about to hire a programmer to develop Windows Phone 7 apps.
The current app that shall be developed is quite simple.
- The app will download content from a Web-API.
- There are two lists to select content.
- There is a single item content page.
- Users can rate the content and upload photos.
The screens will be produced by our artist. I am pretty sure that most of the available programmers haven't touched WP7 development yet.
Now the questions are:
- What technology is suitable for this kind of app?
- What technology requires less research, learning and production time?
- Do you already have experience of limitations of silverlight compared to C#? (I am also thinking of future projects)
- My guess is that silverlight programmers are more experienced in UI programming than C# coders. Do you feel the same way?