This question already has an answer here:
P/s: A lot of tricks, tips, library(like JQuery) and tutorials are out there, they are a lot but I don't know the best way to start. So I'm very grateful if someone could give me an advice.
Why it good:
- Best User interface
- Lots of good framework
- Many success application built from it (Gmail is an example)
- Object-oriented able
- Good support (HTML5 included)
- Closure (event handling)
- Nothing global. Try to use "namespaces/libraries and classes"
- Never function (controversial). I still use function, and it seems not very bad.
- Mozilla Developer Network
- Douglas Crockford
- W3Schools (starter)
- Head first Ajax (ebook)
- Head Rush Ajax (ebook)
- Server side: MongoDB & Node.js
- GWT : code.google.com/webtoolkit (java)
- coffee script (python)
Again, I want to thank you for all the answers and opinion, as I got great benefit from all of them. Still, due to the fact that I just only can accept one answer, the answer of Renesis, for his mention about closure, which is helpful for me.