I am currently looking for a .NET component that fulfills the following requirements.
- TIFF files
- Extracting single pages as images
- Writing the images to new TIFFs
- Support for colored TIFFs/Images
- Improving the TIFF files (deskew is a must, despeckle etc optional)
- Royalty-free deployment on servers
- Fully architecture independent (only one assembly for x64/x86)
I have found that Libtiff.Net is capable of handling the tiff files, but the API is still very complex and it cannot improve the files.
For improvements, I am trying out AForge.NET(http://www.aforgenet.com/), but its filters require converting the images to specific pixel formats depending on the operation.