DDD promotes rich domain models with behavior in it, POCO naked objects without any objects in it. Is it possible to have them both combined?
I have a Multi Layer Solution
- Core - has POCO Entieties, interfaces for Repositories and Services
- Data - Repository implementations
- Service - Service Implementations
- Infra - IoC Locator/registrar, viewmodels, (could be merged to webui)
- WebUI - asp.net mvc presentation layer
I was saying that I use DDD but recently I've been told that I'm not because my Entities don't have behavior, is this true?