Here is the context. The apps will:
- consume existing (and standard) web services.
- app is UI intensive (UI updated frequently and lot of data to display).
- development team experience level is average.
- development team has very few experiences in silverlight & WPF.
- I want it simple, but I want to avoid a complete rewrite in the near future, so I must (try to) take a correct path from the beginning.
I know that using no pattern at all is the easiest and fastest way to go, and that implementing MTVT is the phantasm of all the .NET architects out there. But I don't have the budget ;)
I need a pragmatic solution, easy to implement, easy to understand, and that works.