I'm not familiar with job interview and software development terminology. So my questions are: what's your opinion of the following job interview questions and what is the best way to respond, especially the last question he asked?
The new employer offered me a job consisting in building very rich interactive web apps in Paris. The questions on which I like to know your opinions are:
1) What kind of salary do you expect?
2) Are you ok to work in a Startup? (What does it means?)
3) Do you know about iterative development processes? (What does it means? maybe working with many developers.)
4) Lean methodology? (What does it means?)
5) We are building a strong web culture, how can you help?
Thanks for your help.