I have been searching all over the internet for exact answer for my question. I am hoping you can help me out.
I wonder how professional programmers/coders planing their projects? Libraries, subpackages?
For example when creating a user system, how do you aproach it? How do you decide your classes, functions, requirements, database structure, depencies...
Here is a example of user system planning i tried. Am I doing it right?
- User identity should be selectable (email, username etc.)
- Passwords: use sha1. mixed with salt
- user meta (a placeholder for user profile)
- user group
- user access (group based)
- register and last login dates
- Username, email, password fields are filled?
I am trying this aproach with planning. Is there a software to do a planning like this?
What should I ask myself? what is the important questions that guide me to the end?
Thank you for your advices that you will send.