I have designed a reporting system to be used in our enterprise level application.
I am able to open source it as this is not our business, and we can gain improved code by contributing it to the community.
My question, is there all ready a reporting system written in PHP, written for php 5.3 by the latest standards etc?
Some features of the current version:
- 100% MVC separation
- Good framework to manipulate query results, before, during and after fetching
- easily apply pagination to report
- Extremely easy to apply numerous filters to reports
- System, once is learned, can be easily extended (has hookups almost to anything)
- easily re factored
- statistical functionality.
(Will also be happy to hear what other features I need to add).