Paul's Online Notes from Lamar University comes in PDF Format. It's very good for quick referencing and there are examples on every page. If I ever wanted to refresh myself on a topic or grasp something, I tend to come back to this site.
Here is the set:
Algebra (Math 1314): Full Notes
Listing of contents
- Preliminaries - Exponent Properties, Rational Exponents, Negative Exponents, Radicals, Polynomials, Factoring, Rational Expressions, Complex Numbers
- Solving Equations and Inequalities - Linear Equations, Quadratic Equations, Completing the Square, Quadratic Formula, Applications of Linear and Quadratic Equations, Reducible to Quadratic Form, Equations with Radicals, Linear Inequalities, Polynomial & Rational Inequalities, Absolute Value Equations & Inequalities.
- Graphing and Functions - Graphing Lines, Circles, and Piecewise Functions, Function Definition, Function Notation, Function Composition, Inverse Functions.
- Common Graphs - Parabolas, Ellipses, Hyperbolas, Absolute Value, Square Root, Constant Function, Rational Functions, Shifts, Reflections, Symmetry.
- Polynomial Functions - Dividing Polynomials, Zeroes/Roots of Polynomials, Finding Zeroes of Polynomials, Graphing Polynomials, Partial Fractions.
- Exponential and Logarithm Functions - Exponential Functions, Logarithm Functions, Solving Exponential Functions, Solving Logarithm Functions, Applications.
- Systems of Equations - Substitution Method, Elimination Method, Augmented Matrix, Nonlinear Systems.
Calculus I (Math 2413): separated into
- Listing of contents
- Practice Problems
- Solutions to Practice Problems
- Algebra/Trig Review - Trig Functions and Equations, Exponential Functions and Equations, Logarithm Functions and Equations.
- Limits - Concepts, Definition, Computing, One-Sided Limits, Continuity, Limits Involving Infinity, L'Hospitals Rule
- Derivatives - Definition, Interpretations, Derivative Formulas, Power Rule, Product Rule, Quotient Rule, Chain Rule, Higher Order Derivatives, Implicit Differentiation, Logarithmic Differentiation, Derivatives of Trig Functions, Exponential Functions, Logarithm Functions, Inverse Trig Functions, and Hyperbolic Trig Functions.
- Applications of Derivatives - Related Rates, Critical Points, Minimum and Maximum Values, Increasing/Decreasing Functions, Inflection Points, Concavity, Optimization
- Integration - Definition, Indefinite Integrals, Definite Integrals, Substitution Rule, Evaluating Definite Integrals, Fundamental Theorem of Calculus
- Applications of Integrals - Average Function Value, Area Between Curves, Solids of Revolution, Work.
Calculus II (Math 2414) Full Notes
Calculus III (Math 2415) Full Notes
Linear Algebra (Math 2318) Full Notes
Differential Equations (Math 3301) Full Notes
You can check the site for the rest of the topic listings.