I don't know if this question fits here.
But, what would you, as a software developer (programmer) do? Would you find more valuable the "on field" experience that you are already experiencing or would you stop it and take a master degree and study for more 2 years?
- Either option will make you happy
- Both are really good opportunities
- You're willing to study abroad later in your life, like in 5 years from now
- You're earning money now (with your job)
- You're not going to earn a lot of money during the master (papa will have to help you again)
- You've just majored
- It's either one or the other. The master you are going to take doesn't allow you to work, but, the project is in a field and this field is sponsored by a big company, which means that you're going to work in something that the industry needs.
EDITED I'm enjoying the answers, thank you very much! But I had to add information number 7. Thanks again! I'm going to mull it over.