This tag is for questions that aren't specific to a programming language or environment.
This tag is for questions that aren't specific to a programming language or environment. This tag is not a tag for opinion questions, rather for questions asking about code structuring and design that is applicable in any language, or, for books that do not relate to a specific langugage, rather to programming as a whole, I.E.: Pragmatic Programmers, Code Complete.
- The Pragmatic Programmer: From Journeyman to Master
- Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs (aka SICP)
- Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- The Mythical Man-Month: Essays on Software Engineering
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
- Test Driven Development: By Example