Mercurial is a fast, open-source, distributed version control system.
Mercurial is a distributed version control system (DVCS). It is dedicated to speed and efficiency with a sane user interface. The main part of the code is written in Python, with a small part in C. The project is open-source, distributed under the GPL. More information:
- Homepage: http://mercurial.selenic.com/
- Introduction: http://hginit.com/
- Exercises: http://mercurial.aragost.com/kick-start/
- Wiki: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/
- Bug tracker: http://mercurial.selenic.com/bts/
- Mailinglist: http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/MailingLists
- Online book: http://hgbook.red-bean.com/
- Windows shell extension: http://tortoisehg.bitbucket.org/
Please report bugs to the bug tracker instead of posting them here on Stack Overflow. Otherwise the Mercurial team may not see them, and you will become frustrated from the lack of response.