Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT.
Attribution's nice, but I'm not litigious.
Spolsky: Only close real dupes; Edit questions, generalize; Build an answer library.
- site scope overlap is ok, be jealous of questions, make best fit site
- close, don't migrate bad questions
- suggest where they might get better answers
- Performance Breakeven Analysis*
- Clone/copy a list*
- Static methods*
- Dict Autovivification*
- Check directory exists/create it
- Ignore Exceptions
- Index in
35 Why do most mainstream languages not support “x < y < z” syntax for 3-way Boolean comparisons? Apr 27
9 Python classes with only one instance: When to create a (single) class instance and when to work with the class instead? Aug 4 '15
7 Getting coders to do code review Apr 28 '14
6 Broken Old/Legacy Unit Tests Jan 5