Hello, I'm Nick Ganju. I started a company called ZocDoc. And we're hiring! I've copied our job opening text below. If you're a rockstar programmer, apply at http://www.zocdoc.com/careers .
Come Work At ZocDoc!
Basically, we've got a bunch of devs who listen to rock music all day, cutting code and making sure our site and services kill. Our devs get excited about clean code, have a rock solid understanding of OOP, are familiar with design patterns and pragmatic enough to know when not to use them.
Our team is working hard to solve some serious problems within the health care industry, and we use real cs skills to create solutions that are efficient, maintainable and scalable. We’ve recently raised $15mil in our series B round and need more sharp devs to scale up and stay agile.
ZocDoc is the startup you want to work at – free lunch + soda, healthcare, fast dev machines, karaoke, counter strike lan parties and a razor sharp focus on making a difference, not office face time or stuffy work clothes. Its official too – Crain’s recently named us ‘the best place to work in NYC’.
If you're smart and get things done, have experience with an OOP language and want to write serious software that makes CRUD apps look like a hello world demo, then this gig is for you!
As a ZocDoc dev, you get:
- real cs challenges which help millions of people get healthcare
- a top of the line 3 screen development setup
- an agile, fast paced work environment (we push every night!)
- daily catered lunches and free reign over our stocked fridge
- flexible hours and a jeans-only dress code
- a great salary
- stock options
- PPO health insurance (100% employer covered)
- relocation costs fully covered
If you're a rockstar programmer, apply at http://www.zocdoc.com/careers .