Full-time software engineer
Passion for quality and correctness as exemplified in the continuous improvement/kaizen model.
- Finished a Master of Science in Computer Science in Dec 2012.
- Debugging Embedded Multicore Computers is the area.
- Implemented the desktop software in Common Lisp
- Developed a (probably) novel post-mortem analysis of event tracing for parallel systems.
- Embedded computer was the XMOS XCore. Great little chip.
Keenly interested in new advances in fundamentals, as well as learning new areas of the field.
110 “Comments are a code smell” Sep 2 '10
71 Why is Lisp useful? Oct 4 '10
44 Do dynamic typed languages deserve all the criticism? Sep 14 '10
21 What is abstraction? Nov 1 '10
17 Is good code impossible in modern software development? Jan 27 '11
15 Why are objects passed by reference? Mar 11 '11
15 Do you sign each of your source files with your name? Aug 17 '11
15 We need a DVS. They need an SVN repo. What should we do? Nov 10 '10
15 Interesting or unique types in programming languages? Jan 25 '11