Full-time software engineer
Passion for quality and correctness as exemplified in the continuous improvement/kaizen model.
- Finished a Master of Science in Computer Science in Dec 2012.
- Debugging Embedded Multicore Computers is the area.
- Implemented the desktop software in Common Lisp
- Developed a (probably) novel post-mortem analysis of event tracing for parallel systems.
- Embedded computer was the XMOS XCore. Great little chip.
Keenly interested in new advances in fundamentals, as well as learning new areas of the field.
110 “Comments are a code smell” sep 2 '10
68 Why is Lisp useful? oct 4 '10
51 What are good keyboards for programming? sep 9 '10
42 Do dynamic typed languages deserve all the criticism? sep 14 '10
20 What is abstraction? nov 1 '10
17 Is good code impossible in modern software development? jan 27 '11
15 Why are objects passed by reference? mar 11 '11
15 We need a DVS. They need an SVN repo. What should we do? nov 10 '10
15 Interesting or unique types in programming languages? jan 25 '11