|visits||member for||4 years, 3 months|
|seen||1 hour ago|
Don't fear to edit my posts: even if I have more reputation than you, I do make mistakes.
I'm now also a Moderator Pro Tempore (= until the first elections) at Cryptography Stack Exchange: feel free to come around and ask some cryptography questions.
My personal name is spoken as /ˈpawlo/ (IPA), in English this would be written similar to Powlo, I think (i.e. the vowels are ow and o), with an accent on the before-last syllable (which is the first in this case). It's the Esperanto form of my given name.
The photo shows my shadow, taken at night. My camera sometimes seems to forget all the other frequencies and only stores the green ones.
Some more links:
- I created an github repository where I'll add interesting code created for responses here.
- I lastly created Javadoc for JSch - i.e. I read most of the code, thus I now also can answer some JSch-related questions.
- I now have a blog, too. This will feature interesting questions and answers from Stackoverflow (beside other topics).
- A link to my google profile for testing this "author" feature.
- I got a Job with StackOverflow Careers, and my company's technology department (where I work) has now its own website/blog.
|bio||website||paul-ebermann.tumblr.com||visits||member for||4 years, 3 months|
|location||Berlin, Germany||seen||1 hour ago|
|10||Sep 2 '14|
|10||Jul 23 '14|
|10||Jun 24 '14|
|10||Jun 5 '14|
|10||Jun 4 '14|
|10||Jun 3 '14|
|130||Jun 2 '14|
|40||Jun 1 '14|
|10||Mar 20 '14|
|10||Jan 30 '14|
|70||Oct 15 '13|
|10||May 1 '12|
|10||Apr 30 '12|
|35||Apr 28 '12|
|50||Apr 27 '12|
|50||Apr 26 '12|
|10||Nov 6 '11|
|20||Oct 19 '11|
|10||Aug 2 '11|
|10||Feb 20 '11|
|100||Feb 16 '11|