Crayon Violentless info
|visits||member for||3 years, 10 months|
|seen||Nov 1 '11 at 21:27|
Sr. Web Analytics Engineer
My skill-set (in no particular order)
- Twitter Bootstrap
- Regular Expressions
- WebTrends (ugh)
- Google Analytics
- Universal Analytics (Google)
- Google Tag Manager
- Adobe Digital Marketing (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst)
- Adobe Target (formerly Omniture Test and Target)
- Adobe (formerly Omniture) REST admin/reports APIs
- Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
|bio||website||crayonviolent.com||visits||member for||3 years, 10 months|
|location||United States||seen||Nov 1 '11 at 21:27|
Is declaring fields on classes actually harmful in PHP?
there is built in php error reporting (a notice level) that will tell you if you use a variable without first declaring it.
Feeling well out of my depth
You should go back and fess up to the guy and tell him you jumped the gun and really don't feel comfortable doing the job. As hard as it is now, the longer you wait, the harder it will be to tell him and the more damage you will cause.
|When learning JS, what was your your Aha-moment?|