|visits||member for||3 years, 11 months|
|seen||Jul 9 '14 at 19:22|
I have over 30 years of experience with C and C++, and experience with various other lesser languages.
I highly recommend http://en.cppreference.com/w/cpp as an online C++11 Standard Library reference.
Also, I have redefined the acronym STL to mean STandard Library. It is now safe to use again.
Oli Charlesworth: Both these questions would be answered in the first few chapters of any decent introductory book on C++.
jeremyskateboard: well i dont have a book
The first rule of C/C++ is that there is no such thing as "C/C++". – Kerrek SB
Best answers (of mine):
- How does Q_FOREACH macro work and why is it that complex?
- C++11: Move/Copy construction ambiguity?
- Are copy constructor elided when passing more than one function?
- How to declare an array of pointers to multidimensional arrays
- Integer range based template specialisation
- Variable declaration in the switch head?
- Error pasting “”HELLO“” and “”WORLD“” does not give a valid preprocessing token (because Raymond Chen made an edit to add a code sample)
|5||Jul 2 '14|
|10||Mar 20 '12|
|5||Mar 15 '12|
|5||Mar 14 '12|
|2||Sep 14 '11|
|200||Sep 12 '11|
|10||Jun 23 '11|
|10||Jun 15 '11|
|10||Jun 12 '11|
|10||Jun 10 '11|
|25||Jun 7 '11|
|78||Jun 6 '11|
|102||Jun 1 '11|