Focused primarily on the C# / .NET stack, but trying to branch out.
Found some great Android dev courses by John Sonmez.
MOOCs are a great, (free!) way to learn new anything.
I'm currently enrolled in Programming in Scratch (May 5 - Oct 5), R Programming (Jun 1 - 28), Learn HTML5 from W3C (Jun 1 - Jul 14)
Tools I use personally and would recommend to anyone:
- Trello for organizing and tracking progress of your to-do items.
- Confluence for managing your documentation, long-term notes, etc.
- DigitalOcean for web hosting (they host my blog; inexpensive, helpful, simple when you need simple, lots of options if you need 'em)
- Backblaze for cloud backups. Plenty of other options too; backup your data securely somewhere!
You can find me on:
- Twitter (not terribly active, mostly read interesting tweets)
- Around SO, mostly answering WPF, WinForms and LINQ questions
Meta topics I'm currently watching: