Esther Fan - MSFT
I write about improving development productivity so you can create, build, test, and ship apps faster anytime, anywhere using Agile tools, Scrum, version control, Java tools, DevOps, continuous integration, and continuous delivery. Specifically, I cover Microsoft's integrated cloud services for agile teams, Visual Studio Team Services (previously Visual Studio Online) and Microsoft's on-premises server solution, Team Foundation Server.
Tip: Get started FREE by signing up for a Team Services account and your first team project with unlimited private code repositories (Git and Team Foundation version control). Connect with Xcode, Eclipse, Visual Studio, or any IDE you like, and upload your code. Then start working on your app and building your product backlog to plan your first sprint.
- First 5 users with Basic access
- Unlimited Visual Studio subscribers (some subscriptions include extensions, like Test Manager)
- Unlimited stakeholders who can add work items and bugs, view dashboards, your backlog, and Kanban boards
- Monthly minutes for build and deployment plus virtual user minutes for cloud-based load testing (learn more at VisualStudio.com under "Additional Services")
- Web-based test execution (Basic access)
- Request and manage feedback