Alok Saveless info
|visits||member for||2 years, 11 months|
|seen||Mar 6 '13 at 5:15|
Alok is a long time C & C++ enthusiast.He wrote his first commercial C++ program more than a decade ago and has been in love with C++ ever since. He is known to dabble in Java,Pro-C,SQL,PLSQL,Unix scripting & many more languages.He has worked in various technical roles ranging from a programmer to a technical solutions architect.In his spare time he loves answering questions,especially on C & C++.
Some personal favorite answers:-
- Why I can't initialize non-const static member or static array in class?
- When to mark a function in C++ as a virtual?
- Previous definition error
- Destructor not invoked when an exception is thrown in the constructor
Contribution to c++-faq :-
- What are Access specifiers? Should I inherit with private,protected or public?
- Why should one replace default new and delete operators?
- How should I write ISO C++ Standard conformant custom new and delete operators?
- What is this weird colon-member syntax in the constructor?
- What is the difference between char a = "string"; and "char *p = string;"
External links he likes/recommends: