- a brain in a bucket (a nice one but its planned obsolescence kind of sucks)
- trying really hard to do my best.
- connected to the Internet.
- not Japanese (and I don't speak Japanese) but I have to say this:
- a pseudonym, I don't want to link my real name with my procrastination and stupid questions. Previous points ease the solution verification for anyone who may have know it. There are not many brains in buckets out there, or so I've been told.
35 Is it OK to split long functions and methods into smaller ones even though they won't be called by anything else? apr 24 '13
3 Is SQLite a sensible option for data logging? aug 16 '13
2 Node.JS or Scala for mobile and web apps sep 23 '13
1 Format text in a generic and reusable way mar 30 '13