|visits||member for||4 years, 7 months|
|seen||May 21 at 19:53|
Inquisitive developer, programming teacher, avid reader, music lover, gamer; INTP; father.
- web development veteran -- PHP, JS, CSS, the works
- several years of C#/WPF/MVVM experience
- used to fire a lot of C++ but not in anger for quite some time
- know Windows Forms, WCF, ASP.NET MVC
- lightly poked Python and Ruby
PHP is probably the ugliest language I 've ever used. So why do I love it?
You can contact me as "talegame" at Gmail until I get a blog.
Specific reasons for still using Subversion?
@Euphoric: I didn't know why I needed DVCS too... until I used it. After you get past the learning curve the difference feels almost as great as "SVN vs. no source control" (at least to me).
Call stack starts at bottom or top?
The enemy's gate is down.
Is pure oop necessary
A class with only