316 reputation
16
bio website
location
age 28
visits member for 2 years, 9 months
seen 8 hours ago

I'm a software engineer working on intranet web applications using Java and JSP with Tomcat 6, JavaScript/Ext JS 4, and Oracle PL/SQL. Recently started enterprise iOS development.


Apr
14
awarded  Critic
Apr
14
answered Trying to learn about core concepts in Javascript by making a web app, how can I do that without jumping to MVC frameworks?
Mar
31
answered REST API, nested routes without providing identifiers at every nested level
Mar
31
awarded  Yearling
Mar
31
answered RESTfully Returning Diagnostics Data With Response
Mar
30
revised Changing repetitive code to improve good programming design
Added default keyword explanation
Mar
30
answered Changing repetitive code to improve good programming design
Feb
13
comment Possible way to make java class builder more abstract by using interface required keys
This might be better suited for Code Review.SE.
Jan
15
answered Options for constructing an object that is not logically initialized until all fields are set
Oct
27
comment Should I hide certain HTTP status codes?
@Lawtonfogle Depends. 401 means "you might have access if you authenticate" and requires the WWW-Authenticate response header. 403 means "you don't have access, period."
Oct
27
answered Should I hide certain HTTP status codes?
Sep
29
answered Is class with callbacks a code smell in JavaScript?
Sep
24
awarded  Autobiographer
Sep
5
awarded  Teacher
Sep
5
answered What standard to use for RESTful JSON API
Sep
4
comment Testing for Authentication loop holes / bugs
If securing your web application is 1%, I'd hate to see the other 99%.
Sep
3
awarded  Supporter
Aug
22
comment What is the use of the prefix “for(;;);” in an Ajax response
Similar to this question on SO: stackoverflow.com/q/2669690/1102962
Aug
21
awarded  Editor
Aug
20
comment Finding a way to simplify complex queries on legacy application
@l0b0 Legacy code is simply code without unit tests.