|visits||member for||3 years, 1 month|
|seen||Nov 21 at 22:43|
Developer in scientific fields.
- My world is vertical market shrinkwrap. Do you know your world?
- VB6, VB.NET, C, Fortran, Perl, PHP...
- User interfaces, graphics, data manipulation, numerical models.
- Database stuff with Access/MySQL/SQL Server.
- Physics degree, little formal training in development
In my young days I used to write things like compilers and chess programs for fun - but that was last millenium :)
|bio||website||MarkDontBlog||visits||member for||3 years, 1 month|
|location||United Kingdom||seen||Nov 21 at 22:43|
|suggested||suggested edit on Why is Python written in C and not in C++?|
|suggested||suggested edit on It takes me hours to completely understand solutions to 1000-pt problems on TopCoder. Should I get discouraged?|
|suggested||suggested edit on Where can I find usage metrics for web frameworks?|