|visits||member for||2 years|
|seen||Feb 26 at 7:19|
Android app developer, enthusiast!
“Better than a thousand days of diligent study is one day with a great teacher or Meetup or Just Google and reverse Engineer it "
"Anyone can learn anything and become good at it!" ~Vikram Shastry (@uttarainfo)Java Guru.
- Any thing related to Android with new Api's which enhances the UI optimization,backend optimization!
User engagement with modern UI patterns with Google Guidelines for building the app on all Devices.
Rooting, trying out different Custom ROMs,helping the people to install custom ROMs.
- Collecting latest android open-source libs with rapidly changing mobile place. with this I can find quick solution to any new task or complex problem in the dev life.
This is How I code:
Some more texts:
I don't want lose my old stackoverflow profile pic!:)
Milestone (assuming at-least I should reach android version number every year !) :
This is something I always I trying to be honest:
'I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it!'~Bill Gates
'Be a lazy but a productive android developer!'~Paresh Mayani
- trying put my nose in all new aspects of App Android Dev, learn them quickly.
- wanted to be in a place where there is some value for implementing best practices in the mobile platform
'Our app needs to look consistent across all platforms' = our app looks wrong' ~Benedict Evans
'I don't believe that inter-platform consistency between an app's different versions is as important than consistency between apps on a single platform. Not many users use multiple different phones at the same time. This post describes five simple rules how an iOS app can be made to fit into the growing Android app crowd!' ~ @lehtimaeki
- some time I do search in the Google 'How to become the Android dev Advocate?'
8 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|