Hooray 10,000,000 questions! #SOreadytohelp
Java Algorithm and Application developer in my not-free time. Lego Jedi the rest of the time.
- how to stop “JavaFX Application Thread”
- How do I implement TypeAdapterFactory in Gson?
- Turn off logback logging for other libraries while in certain class
- Why does Gson serializes runtime type in list, not specified compile-time type?
- MoneyFormatter::parseMoney throws MoneyFormatException
- Is there a better way to traverse a string in java?
- Reorder four points of a rectangle to the correct order
- How do I get
typeName()from a mock object in a JUnit test?
- Why can't we switch on classes in Java 7+?
- Why does wrapping an exception still request try-catch even when adding a throws?
103 DRY unrelated, but nearly identical, code Sep 7 '15
72 How can QA staff test caching logic that they can't see? Mar 17 '15
21 Helping someone who is not and never will be a professional programmer write code that is more legible and usable to use and interpret [closed] May 12 '14
20 If Else - Repeated Code Logic Mar 6 '15
19 Should I commit regularly in new projects? Jun 8 '15
17 How to implement a property on class A which refers to a property of a child object of class A Aug 24 '15